Crafting and memorizing your personal Mission Statement helps you remember your top five values and make decisions consistent with those values. It may also blend in core aspects to your character and personality. You will choose words that resonate most with you.
- Do the Values Inventory first HERE.
- Download the Mission Statement Worksheets HERE. These come from the Career by Design Workbook.
- List your top five values.
- Draft your mission statement.
- Make sure it is in the powerful, positive, present tense.
- Send / discuss it with me to tweak it so it’s short, accurate, and memorable for you. Email it HERE.
- Use your Mission Statement as a Decision-Matrix for key life decisions.